- Mortgage rates hold steady at key level for now
- Boston is the nation’s hottest housing market
- HUD issues $3.8 million in funding opportunities to research ways to boost inventory
- Gap between Black and white renters who were mortgage ready narrowed during the pandemic
- Rocket lost money last year, so why are its shares up?
- Texas Capital Bank shoots back at Ginnie Mae over dismissal motion
- Sunday Summary: Power South Florida Is Back, Baby!
- Astoria Developer Tries to Resurrect 350-Unit Waterfront Project
- Maverick Secures $247M of Signature CRE Loans from Blackstone-Led Venture
- WeWork Ditches Big Gas Company Tower Lease in Downtown L.A.
- Equity Resource Hands Brooklyn Storage Facility to Its Lender for $47M
- U.S. Commercial Real Estate Foreclosures Up 97% From Last Year, 17% Month-to-Month
- Mortgage Rates Rapidly Recover This Week's Losses
- Strong Friday For Bonds Helps Keep Sideways Vibes Intact
- Without Any Domestic Data on Tap, Bonds Taking Cues From Europe
- Hedging, Guideline Search, VOI and VOE Tools; Rocket Earnings; Events and Training
- The Drift Continues
- Mortgage Rates Just Slightly Higher